jeudi 25 août 2016

Mamo Lagbema - Raogo (Togo, 197?, Editions Fazao)



Following to that post, I wanted to present you another song from Mamo Lagbema, an artist from Togo who I really like.

"Raogo", the song presented here, is an amazing fusion Afro fusion track with beautiful horns is taken from his second LP - Enjoy !!

Mamo Lagbema - Raogo




See you soon, 

Armand

1 commentaire:

  1. This is the first time I have listened to any Togolese musician and I really like it, it sounds like funk and it's very catchy. I stumbled upon your blog looking for African music blogs, and I have to say the diversity on your blog in the way of songs and artists appeals to me. I am starting a blog myself, called From the Sahel to the Cape, about music styles and trends in Sub-Saharan Africa over the past half century, in a general sense... If you would like to see my posts in the future, the link is at http://saheltothecape.wordpress.com. Your blog definitely serves as an inspiration.

    RépondreSupprimer